Friday, July 23, 2010

What's On the Outside

So I've been thinking that not only are we exposed to chemicals and pesticides by the food we eat but also by what we put on our bodies. So I've been working on switching out some of the other products that we use in our home too.

I bought some toothpaste called Toms of Maine. It tastes a little different...probably because it doesn't have the sweeteners and random chemicals in it...but it is approved by the ADA so we'll keep trying that and see if we like it. I also found some deodorant that they make. It seemed a little sticky for the first hour but then it was good.

I also got a new conditioner Yes To Carrots. It smells good and feels good! They have cucumber and tomato too!

I also bought the 7th Generation Free & Clear detergent and Arm & Hammer dryer sheets...these smell sooo good I may switch to them before the Bounce is gone!

Every little bit helps!

1 comment:

  1. I love Yes To Carrots-especially their body butters. One of the few things that don't irritate Dakota's skin and actually helps her eczema. 2 years ago Walgreens had an awesome sale on Black Friday for $1.23 for the large container. I stocked up :)

    ReplyDelete