Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Thanks

Greenling called yesterday to thank me for using their service and see how I liked it! WOW! HEB and Target haven't done that and I spend LOTS of money at both of those places. Ironically when the lady called I was working on my next order...I asked the lady if she was watching me...she thought that was pretty funny! Maybe she was...the organic community keeps a close eye on people to make sure they're worthy of their hard won foods? You never know!

I'm having a hard time with my shopping list this week. I'm trying to clean out the pantry and refrigerator and replace as we use with organic products, but trying to figure out what we need and where I can find those things without going to twelve different places is confusing me. I need some time to think about all this but even as I type this I'm being pushed and prodded to pick up a kid or break up a fight...so that's a luxury I'm not going to get. I think I will make a shopping list and mark the things that are on the dirty dozen list, the things I can get at the farmers market, things that come from Greenling and then things I need to go to the store for. It's a lot to keep track of, but I think having a list printed out with the things we use most each week and then marking them off will help me keep track. If you have any suggestions let me know...and I'll let you know if my system works!

No comments:

Post a Comment